Music and Miracles Superfest 2017
This is a proof-of-concept release and not intended for actual use.
Come enjoy some of the biggest names in country music at Music and Miracles Superfest 2017! The event will feature Blake Shelton, Thomas Rhett, Kelsey Ballerini, Lynard Skynard and David Ray. The concert will be held at Jordan-Hare Stadium.
The event is hosted by the Chicken Salad Chick Foundation and was established for two purposes, fighting cancer and feeding the hungry. Music and Miracles Superfest was inspired by the late CSC co-founder, Kevin Brown, who was diagnosed with cancer in 2013 and lost his battle just a few years later. This is the second annual Music and Miracles event.
- The event will be held on Saturday, April 22, 2017. The concert begins at 3 p.m.
- Music and Miracles FanFest will begin at 11 a.m. on Auburn’s Greenspace.
- Tickets start at $49 and can be purchased by visiting the Music and Miracles website, here.
- All people, including infants, must present a ticket at the gate.
- Parking will be available within walking distance of the stadium. Click here for a full parking map.
- Music and Miracles merchandise will be available for purchase at FanFest and throughout the stadium.
(Photo retrieved by Music and Miracles Facebook)
Check out this video highlighting the heart behind the Music and Miracles Superfest.
(Video by Basis Entertainment)
“Kevin was always at work planning this concert even during his treatment. It became his mission, purpose and drive right up to the very end,” Stacy Brown, Kevin’s wife, explains. “It was Kevin’s dream to make history, to make music and to make miracles at Jordan-Hare.”
Music and Miracles Social Media:
Music and Miracles Contact:
- Basis Entertainment
35989 Highway 69
Forest City, IA 50436
- Email: email@example.com